Quadia Impact Management
"It is too late to be just sustainable. Companies and their investors have to aim for a Regenerative Economy."
The vision of Quadia is to create and foster value by investing in transformative and sustainable companies which drive new and disruptive processes for a regenerative economy.
Quadia’s impact creation strategy is based on financing companies which are able to:
- Bring efficiency to their full value chain in the context of a regenerative economy
- Value social and environmental impact as the basis of a new paradigm
- Put positive impact at the core of their strategy and risk management
- Increase their impact thanks to their economic success, growth and profitability
We focus on the following investment themes:
- Energy Efficiency & Environment
- Sustainable Food & Agriculture
- Preventive Health
- Sustainable Urban Infrastructure
- Social & Education
Beyond simple impact measurement, we focus on Impact Management. Our new methodology, QIM 2.0. is:
- Structured, following a clear process and using a specific tool, applied by a dedicated team and supervised by an Impact Committee
- Evidence-based and fact driven, with measurable qualitative and quantitative indicators
- Systematic, applied to every potential investments and to all the companies of our portfolio, in all the sectors
Quadia released its first Impact Briefing related to the 2018 High Political Forum, read it here.